COVID-19 has impacted us all. We have worked diligently to update our already rigorous sanitation and safety standards, so things may look a little longer to get you started on your next visit.
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and studio employees.
- Clients are required to have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer prior to their session. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty. (Massage Therapist temperature will be taken at the start of their shift)
- The entire room is disinfected, including table, bolster, face cradle, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets stools, and light switch
- Room will be prepared with fresh sheets and face cradle cover
- Massage therapists will wash their hands before going to the lobby to greet their guests
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
All Clients must be able to answer NO to the following health screening questions at the time booking* (verbal), prior to their session via appointment confirmation or reminders (verbal or email), and at time of session (written):
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
DURING YOUR SESSION
- Massage therapists will wear a face mask. Face masks are required for all clients.
- For extra sanitation precautions, all blankets have been removed from treatment rooms until further notice and have been replaced with two sheets for warmth and to protect modesty.
AFTER EACH SESSION
- 15 minute turnover period between each session to perform the necessary sanitation protocols and complete the procedures detailed above.